• The trading value of government bonds in India touched a historic high of Rs 1.23 lakh crore on 9th May 2013.
• HSBC’s composite Emerging Market Index, declined to 51.3 in April 2013, its lowest in more than 1-1/2 years and down from 52.5 in March 2013.
• China’s exports rose 14.7 per cent in April, while imports grew 16.8 per cent, leaving the country with a trade surplus of $18.16 billion in April 2013.
• The Bank of Korea trimmed the benchmark interest rate by 25 bps i.e. from 2.75% to 2.50%.
• U.K.’s Industrial Production advanced 0.7% M-o-M, down from 0.9% rise logged in February.
Read full story here :- http://www.rrfinance.com/reserch/pdf/other-pdf/Debt%20Weekly.pdf