Today’s Equity Market Outlook
The 50-share Nifty index is expected to open soft on Thursday tracking mixed Asian markets. Tracking the momentum, the index may test its key psychological level of 6100 in trade today. Stocks in news are IRB Infra, Bajaj Finance, J&K Bank, Adani Ports, Century Textiles, Glenmark Pharma, TTML, KTK Bank, V-Guard Indu, Tata Motors and Tata Comm.
RR Research – Today’s Headlines
• NPA agony: PSU banks continue to face loan restructuring requests.
• Tata Opportunities Fund to buy 5% stake in Tata Sky.
• BP board members to visit Reliance Industries’ site this week.
• Kotak Bank seizes Deccan Chronicle’s Hyderabad press assets.
Debt Market – Key Headlines
• L&T to raise Rs 1 bn in 10-year inflation-linked bonds
• RBI to issue inflation-linked bonds to lure investors away from gold
• Bonds erase most gains after hitting December 2009 lows on profit-taking
• RBI to kickstart sale of inflation-indexed bonds on June 4