The 50-share Nifty index is expected to open soft on Tuesday tracking mixed Asian markets and the index may test its crucial psychological level of 6150 in trade today. Stocks in news are Tech Mahindra, Coal India, Prestige Estate, Reliance Infra, Srei Infrastructure, Hotel Leela venture, Adani Enterprises, City Union Bank, TTML and Divi’s Laboratories.
• Chit fund auditors under Corporate Affairs Ministry scanner.
• Deutsche Bank launches special account for women.
• Nestle to invest Rs 250 crore on expansion of Punjab milk plant.
• Reliance Infrastructure to exit Rs 20k-cr projects on government delays.
• Essar Energy Mauritius arm to buy 2.4 pc stake in Essar Oil.
Online Share Trading – http://www.rrfinance.com