The 50-share Nifty index is expected to open higher on Wednesday tracking positive Asian markets. Tracking the momentum the index might test its crucial psychological level of 6150 in trade today. Stocks in news are Tech Mahindra, L&T, JSW Ispat Steel, NCC, JSW Energy, Astrazeneca Pharma, Prestige Estates, Shree Renuka, Heidelberg Cement, ONGC and Ranbaxy.
• Shriram City Union Fin sees margins at 11 pc.
• Qatar National Bank Group gets nod for India subsidiary.
• Essar signs oil-for-loans deal with CDB, Petro China to raise $1 billion ECBs.
• SCI fleet size swells to 79 with Kamsarmax-class bulk carrier.
• Govt probed US FDA charges on Ranbaxy in 2008, but didn’t ban it.