The 50-share Nifty index is expected to open higher on Friday tracking positive Asian markets, while investors will keep a close eye on March quarter GDP data, which will be out later today. Stocks in news are DLF, Bharti Airtel, Indian Oil Corp, M&M, Tata Power Company, Reliance Power, SAIL, Cadila Healthcare, Aurobindo Pharma, Unitech, IFCI, Ruchi Soya, Educomp Solution, Fortis Healthcare, MTNL, Power Finance Corp and United Breweries.
Today’s Key Headlines
- Warburg exits Havells India, nets over twice its investment.
- India Inc raised $ 1.13 bn from overseas markets in April.
- Electronic goods need to adopt BIS safety standards by July.
- Lenders restructure Rs 14500 crore loan for Reliance Power’s Sasan UMPP.
- Bharti Airtel set to sell stake in landline, enterprise business to cut debt.
For More News and Update Please Visit:- http://www.rrfinance.com