The Indian rupee slumped to a record low of 59.9850 on Thursday as the country’s record high current account deficit is exacerbating its vulnerability in an emerging market rout, although interventions by the central bank prevented further falls. RBI seen defending rupee around 59.90/dollar level Govt says not short of options to prevent rupee fall.
- Dollar Rises Most in 6 Weeks versus Yen After Fed; Krone Slides
- Rupee Plunges Most in 21 Months to Record as Stocks, Bonds Slide
- Bernanke Sees Beginning of End for Fed’s Record Easing
- Jordan Pledges SNB Determination to Defend Franc Ceiling
- Lira Plunges to All-Time Low as Turkish Yields Surge on Fed
- Korea Won Falls to 11-Month Low, Bonds Slide on Bernanke Signal
For detail analysis report please visit:- http://www.rrfinance.com/reserch/MorningBell/Cr_MorningBell.pdf
Also find information about Indian currency update , Rupee Vs Dollar, Stock Market News, Share Brokers, Equity Update, Commodity Update, Fixed Deposit Schemes, Fixed Income Update, Tax Saving Schemes, Life Insurance Plans in India.
Dial Toll free for any query 1800110444