The Indian rupee breached formidable resistance of 60 to the dollar to slump to a record low on Wednesday, reinforcing the vulnerability of a country with limited reserves and struggling to narrow a record-high current account deficit. Rupee falls to record low, breaches 60/dollar RBI has been intervening in FX market – dealers Bond yields end at day’s highs, jump on rupee slump.
- Euro Declines a Sixth Day versus Dollar on Draghi Policy Pledge
- Lira Set for Week-High as Turkey Plans Fifth Day of Dollar Sales
- Won Rises Most in a Week as China Concerns Ease; Bonds Climb
- Rand Pares Worst Quarterly Losing Streak in 12 Years on Exports
- Yen Strengthens for Fourth Day against Euro Amid China Concern
For detail analysis report please visit: – http://www.rrfinance.com/reserch/MorningBell/Cr_MorningBell.pdf