Key benchmark indices hovered in positive terrain in early afternoon trade. Gains in Asian stocks supported up move on the domestic bourses. Capital goods stocks edged higher. Shares of aluminium makers Hindalco Industries and National Aluminium Company (Nalco) rose after Alcoa Inc, the largest US aluminum producer, reported better than expected Q2 results on Monday. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was strong. The BSE Sensex was 102.26 points up at 19427.03 & The CNX Nifty was 36.05 points up at 5847.60.
Who Moved and Why
1) Steel Strips Wheels spurts after bagging European patent.
2) Nearly 70% of Gitanjali Gems’ value eroded in 15 trading sessions.
3) Kalindee Rail Nirman gains on preferential allotment plan.
4) Maruti Suzuki skids.
5) Educomp hits the roof on debt restructuring plan.
6) VST Industries drops ex-dividend.
7) Alstom T&D India gains after bagging order.
8) GRUH Finance gains after strong Q1 earnings.
For detail analysis report please visit:- https://www.rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/Mid%20Session/09th_july_Mid_Session_Update.pdf
Also find information about crude oil price, commodity price, stock brokers, stock market, share brokers, company fixed deposits, fixed income, how to save tax, mutual fund, IPO India, fixed deposits, bonds and debentures, life insurance, equity market, tax saving schemes, equity shares, insurance brokers in Delhi . For any query please visit:- http://www.rrfinance.com/