Key benchmark indices surged as world stocks rose after Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke on Wednesday, 10 July 2013, said that a highly accommodative monetary policy is needed for the US economy for the foreseeable future. Except BSE Consumer Durables index, all the other sectoral indices on BSE were in the green. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was positive. The BSE Sensex closed 381.94 points up at 19676.06.
Who Moved and Why
1) STC tumbles after CCEA OKs stake sale.
2) Puravankara gains as unit set to launch residential project.
3) Jain Irrigation jumps on plan to sell wind power biz.
4) GMR Infra gains on synchronization of a power plant unit.
5) Diamond Power jumps after strong outlook for cables division.
6) Volumes jump at Torrent Pharmaceuticals counter.
7) RCom gains after completing securitization of a transaction.
9) Infosys gains ahead of Q1 results.
For detail analysis report please visit: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/11th_july_equity_closing_update.pdf