The Nifty on Friday reclaimed the 6,000 level for the first time since June 3, 2013 and the Sensex rallied 282.41 points closing at 1-1/2 month high on the back of sharp spike in index heavyweight Infosys. The narrowing down of trade deficit data in June also boosted sentiment. The 50 – share Nifty index ended at 6,009, up 73.90 points or 1.25 per cent. It touched a high of 6,019 and a low of 5,951.15 in trade today.
Who Moved and Why
- Sintex Industries slips after weak Q1 results.
- Reliance Capital inches up on good performance of general insurance unit in Q1.
- Elder Pharma jumps on board’s nod for business restructuring.
- Pipavav Defence jumps after MoD lifts hold on JV with
- Mazagon Dock.
- JSW Energy drops ex-dividend.
- Infosys spurts after retaining dollar revenue guidance.
- Tata Motors inches up as JLR reports decent sales in June
For detail analysis report please visit: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/12th_july_equity_closing_update.pdf
Also find more news and updates about stock market, SENSEX, NIFTY, share market visit:- https://www.rrfinance.com/Reserch/ResearchHome.aspx