Gold was little changed on Tuesday as investors awaited Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke‘s congressional testimony later this week for clues on when the U.S. central bank would begin tapering its monetary stimulus. The market is now focused on Bernanke’s twice-yearly testimony to congressional committees on Wednesday and Thursday, which will be watched for further signs of the timing and extent of any reduction in bond purchases.
Today’s Key Headlines
1) WTI Falls for a Second Day as Chart Shows Unsustainable Gains
3) Barclays, Traders Fined $487.9 Million by U.S. Regulator
4) Copper Drops as Producers Report Higher-Than-Expected Output
5) Gold Imports by India Seen Shrinking as State Curbs Boost Costs
6) Rebar Climbs for Sixth Day on Iron Ore Rally.
For detail analysis report please visit: – http://www.rrfinance.com/reserch/MorningBell/Cm_MorningBell.pdf
Also find information about stock market news, stock brokers in India, stock brokers, share market, share broker in India, equity market, online share trading, commodity prices, bonds & debentures, mutual fund, IPO 2013, life insurance plans, general insurance, equity brokers, fixed income, company fixed deposits, fixed deposit schemes, how to save tax, tax saving schemes and insurance brokers in Delhi, visit:- http://www.rrfinance.com/