A recovery in the battered rupee, a slide in oil prices triggered by US President Barack Obama’s comments on Wednesday, 28 August 2013, that he hasn’t yet decided whether to launch an attack on Syria and weaker-than-expected report on US durable-goods orders which raised expectations that the Federal Reserve may delay plans to reduce its monetary stimulus to the US economy, aided a rally in Indian stocks. The BSE Sensex closed 404.49 points up at 18401.04 & The CNX Nifty closed 124.05 points up at 5409.05.
Who Moved and Why
1) L&T gains as consortium wins order from ONGC
2) Tata Motors gains on upgrade by foreign bank
3) ONGC recovers after 3-day 11.8% slide.
4) Volumes jump at Muthoot Finance counter
5) Axis Bank gains on bargain hunting
6) Concor gains as board to consider bonus issue
7) Sesa Goa extends recent gains
8) JSPL extends Wednesday’s gains on buyback proposal
9) Asian Paints recovers on bargain hunting
10) HDFC spurts on bargain hunting
For detail analysis report please visit:- http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/29th_Aug_equity_closing_update.pdf
Find more news and updates here:-http://www.allvoices.com/users/rrfinance