The rupee posted its biggest monthly fall in at least 18 years but gained for a second straight session on Friday as aggressive central bank intervention and positive local and regional cues helped. The partially convertible rupee closed at 65.70/71 per dollar, up 1.3 percent on the day. It had closed at 66.55/56 on Thursday, after gaining 3.5 percent, in its biggest single-day gain in 15-1/2 years.
1) Yen Rallies on Bets Emerging-Market Rout Not Over; Krone Slides
2) Obama Striking Assad Risks International Law Conflict
3) Pound Set for Biggest Monthly Gain in a Year on Growth Optimism
4) Aussie Set for 5-Month Drop as U.S. Growth Buoys Taper Prospects
5) Won Posts Monthly Gain in Asia’s Best Performance; Bonds Rise
For detail analysis report please visit: – http://www.rrfinance.com/reserch/MorningBell/Cr_MorningBell.pdf
Read more news and updates here:-https://rrfinancialconsultants.wordpress.com/