Intraday volatility continued as key benchmark indices recovered after trimming almost entire intraday gains in mid-morning trade as mostly higher Asian stocks supported domestic bourses. Capital goods Pivotal gained on renewed buying. State-run oil marketing companies (PSU OMCs) fell after announcing revision in fuel prices on Monday. A bout of volatility was witnessed in early trade as key benchmark indices slipped into the red after a firm opening triggered by higher Asian stocks. Key benchmark indices regained positive terrain in morning trade.
Who Moved and Why
- HUL slips as Unilever sees slowdown in emerging markets.
- Unichem Lab drops after two block deals.
- Apollo Tyres declines after Cooper Tire shareholders approve sale.
- PSU OMCs decline after petrol price cut.
- Maruti Suzuki gains after good September sales.
- Shipping stocks track lower freight rates.
For detail analysis report please visit: –http://www.rrfinance.com/Reserch/ResearchHome.aspx