Intraday volatility continued as key benchmark indices trimmed gains after hitting fresh intraday high in mid-morning trade. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, was up 8.66 points or 0.04%, off close to 75 points from the day’s high and up about 85 points from the days low. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was positive.
Who Moved and Why
- Castrol India inches up after strong Q3 earnings.
- MindTree slips after weak Q2 results.
- Bajaj Auto firms up after good Q2 results.
- HCL Tech declines on profit booking after strong Q1 earnings.
- TCS slips on profit booking after robust Q2 results.
- Citi India consumer loans grow by 7.4% at $7.1 bn in Q3.
- Coal India is not an expert in CBM exploration: Oil minister Veerappa Moily
Read detail analysis report here:- http://www.rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/Mid%20Session/17th_Oct_MidSession%20Update.pdf