A bout of volatilty was witnessed as key benchmark indices regained positive terrain after slipping into the red for a brief period in mid-morning trade. Gains in Asian stocks supported domestic bourses. The S&P BSE Sensex was currently below the psychological 21,000 mark, having alternately swung above and below that mark in intraday trade. The Sensex was down 41.23 points or 0.20%. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was strong.
Who Moved and Why
- Divi’s Lab inches up amid volatility after two block deals.
- IT stocks in demand as Cognizant raises full year profit and revenue forecast.
- SBI turns volatile after announcing hike in lending rates.
- Central Bank of India extends Tuesday’s rally.
- Bajaj Auto falls as October sales decline.
- TCS in demand on securing contract from Zions Bancorporation.
- State Bank of Travancore drops after poor Q2 numbers.
Read detail analysis report here: – http://www.rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/Mid%20Session/06_nov_MidSession%20Update.pdf
Related articles Sensex falls 105 points in early trade on profit-booking
RR Insurance Brokers:- https://www.rrfinance.com/Insurance/General%20Insurance/Default.aspx