Key benchmark indices surged to fresh intraday high in late trade as firmness in Asian stocks boosted sentiment. The S&P BSE Sensex was up 451.32 points or 2.21%, up 282.78 points from the day’s low and off 9.64 points from the day’s low. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was positive. All the 13 sectoral indices on BSE were in the green. In the foreign exchange market, the rupee strengthened against the dollar.
Who Moved and Why
1) RInfra gains after commissioning transmission line in Maharashtra.
2) Natco Pharma gains after strong Q2 earnings.
3) Jaiprakash Associates shrugs off weak Q2 results.
4) TCS gains as company unveils new software development facility in Gujarat.
5) NTPC inches up as power plant begins movement of imported coal.
6) Amara Raja Batteries hits record high after strong Q2 earnings.
Read detail analysis report:- http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/18th_Nov_equity_closing_update.pdf