Key benchmark indices provisionally ended a tad lower for the day in what was a lackluster trading session. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, closed down 4.76 points or 0.02 %, up close to 65 points from the day’s low and off about 70 points from the day’s high. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was negative. Index heavyweight and cigarette major ITC rose, Maruti Suzuki India dropped in choppy trade after the car major announced the recall of a total of 1,492 vehicles for replacing defective steering column. IT stocks declined as the rupee edged higher against the dollar.
Who Moved and Why
- Sobha Developers tumbles on profit booking.
- LIC Housing Finance drops after a block deal.
- Eicher Motors jumps nearly 6% in two sessions.
- DIC India extends recent steep rally on delisting offer.
- Bharti Infratel turns volatile after a block deal.
- Bhel drops on profit booking.
- Wockhardt slumps after FDA alert on Chikalthana plant.
- Aban Offshore drops after recent rally Westlife.
- Development drops after block deals.
Read detail analysis report here: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/27th_Nov_equity_closing_update.pdf
RR Financial Consultants:- http://www.rrfinance.com/