Key benchmark indices edged higher in volatile trade as European stocks rose and as trading in US index futures pointed to a higher open on Wall Street later in the global day. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, provisionally settled above the psychological 21,000 mark, having alternately moved above and below that mark during the trading session. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was positive. In the foreign exchange market, the rupee edged higher against the dollar. The BSE Sensex closed at 20996.53 and 38.72 point up.
Who Moved and Why
1) Jaiprakash Power drops on profit taking.
2) Symphony gains after a block deal.
3) Jyothy Laboratories drops on profit.
4) Cairn India gains along with crude oil price.
5) IVRCL drops on profit booking.
6) SML Isuzu jumps after reporting decent sales in November.
7) Jaiprakash Associates slips after recent steep rally.
8) CEAT on a roller coaster ride.
9) PSU stocks gain across the board.
10) Jubilant Life Sciences extends Thursday’s slide.
Read detail analyst report:- http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/06th_Dec_equity_closing_update.pdf