Key benchmark indices edged lower, snapping two-day winning streak. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, close down 68.32 points or 0.32 %, up about 20 points from the day’s low and off close to 125 points from the day’s high. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was positive. Metal and mining stocks edged lower. Shares of Sesa Sterlite dropped on reports Central ureau of Investigation (CBI) has started a probe into possible irregularities in its stake buy in Hindustan Zinc. Most banking stocks edged lower.
- Infotech Enterprises retracts from record high.
- L&T, L&T Finance Holdings edge higher.
- Alstom T&D India surges 8.7% in 3 days.
- Marico inches up amid volatility after a block deal.
- Kirloskar Electric gains after delivery of a transformer in Vietnam.
- GMR Infra takes off on prospects of exit from Istanbul airport project.
- T D Power Systems turns volatile after bulk deals.
Read detail analysis report here: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/24th_Dec_equity_closing_update.pdf