Key benchmark indices eked out small gains on the last trading session of 2013. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, close up 27.67 points or 0.13%, up about 50 points from the day’s low and off close to 60 points from the day’s high. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was positive. Gains in Asian and European stocks supported domestic bourses. Among IT stocks, Wipro scaled 52-week high. Shares of power generation and power distribution companies edged higher. Index heavyweight Reliance Industries rose.
Who Moved and Why
- Deep Industries gains after allotting warrants to promoters.
- Canara Bank advances on announcing hike in lending rates.
- McNally Bharat advances on new order win.
- GMR Infra hits 52-week high amid volatility on divesting stake in Istanbul airport.
- Jain Irrigation jumps after winning project.
- Trent gains on buzz Tesco gets FIPB nod.
- Apollo Tyres hits record high after Cooper terminates merger deal.
Read detail analysis report here: – http://www.scoop.it/t/online-share-trading-stock-broking-company