Key benchmark indices edged higher in choppy trade, with the 50-unit CNX Nifty regaining the psychological 6,000 level after falling below that mark earlier during the trading session. Gains in Asian and European stocks supported gains on the domestic bourses. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was negative. The BSE Sensex closed at 20310.74 and 49.71 point up.
Who Moved and Why
- Zuari Agro Chemicals gains after strong Q3 earnings.
- Maruti Suzuki gains after launching Celerio hatchback.
- HEG extends Wednesday’s rally after strong Q3 results.
- Munjal Show a spurts to 52-week high after strong Q3 earnings.
- DCM Shriram Industries gains after strong Q3 earnings.
- Bank of Baroda gains after Q3 results.
- Astral Poly Technik hits record high after strong Q3 results.
- Jet Airways (India) spurts after CCI OKs loyalty programme sale.
Read detail analysis report here: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/06th_Jan_equity_closing_update.pdf