Key benchmark indices edged higher in a choppy trading session. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, close up 65.82 points or 0.32%, off close to 66 points from the day’s high and up about 104 points from the day’s low. Gains in Asian and European stocks and rally in US stocks overnight aided the upmove on the domestic bourses on the last trading session of the week. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was positive.
Who Moved and Why
- Cadila Healthcare in the pink of health after strong Q3 earnings.
- PFC tumbles ex-dividend.
- MRF extends Thursday’s slide after weak Q1 results.
- Piramal Enterprises gains after Vodafone gets nod to fully own India arm.
- Burnpur Cement drops after weak Q3 numbers
- Jubilant Life Sciences jumps on good earnings forecast.
- Patel Engg spurts after consortium emerges lowest bidder for project.
Read detail analysis report here:- http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/07th_Jan_equity_closing_update.pdf