Key benchmark indices dropped as weakness in Asian and European stocks dampened investors’ sentiment. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex and the 50-unit CNX Nifty, both, hit their lowest level in a week. Nifty fell below the psychological 6,000 mark. The BSE Sensex closed 20193.35 down 255.14 point down. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was weak.
Who Moved and Why
- Hindalco Industries drops after weak Q3 results.
- Sun Pharma gains after strong Q3 outcome.
- Page Industries inches up after strong Q3 outcome.
- Credit rating agencies sizzle on likely stake-sale deal.
- Eros International Media jumps after strong Q3 earnings.
- GMDC falls after weak Q3 result.
- Hindustan Copper slips after weak Q3 numbers.
- Tata Communications drops after sequential fall in Q3 net profit.
- United Breweries advances after strong Q3 result.
Read detail analysis report here: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/13th_Jan_equity_closing_update%20%281%29.pdf