Key benchmark indices edged higher in choppy trade after a survey showed that private sector output across India rose for the first time in eight months during February and that Indian services companies maintained their positive outlook for output growth over the coming year in February 2014. The services sector accounts for about 60% of India’s gross domestic product. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was positive. Receding geopolitical worries over Ukraine aided the up move on the domestic bourses. The BSE Sensex closed at 21276.86 and 67.13 point up.
Who Moved and Why
1) PNB jumps after of floating entire stake in CIBIL.
2) JBF Industries surges on board’s proposal for redemption of preference shares.
3) Construction stocks rise on buzz FM OKs rescheduling premium for roads.
4) Cairn India drops along with crude oil price.
5) Autoline Industries spurts on fund raising plans.
6) Jaiprakash Power Ventures slumps nearly 19% in three days.
7) UPL gains after hiking stake in Brazilian firm.
Read detail analysis report here: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/05rd_March_equity_closing_update.pdf