Key benchmark indices provisionally settled almost unchanged for the day ahead of commentary about monetary policy from the US Federal Reserve later in the global day. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, closed at 21832.86 and 0.25 point up, off close to 62 points from the day’s high and up about 48 points from the day’s low. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market was positive.
Who Moved and Why
- SBBJ vaults as board to consider interim dividend.
- PSU OMCs gain after diesel under-recovery declines.
- Volumes jump at Rasoi counter.
- Coal India slips in volatile trade after bulk deal.
- Polaris surges 21.57% in two days as board approves demerger of products biz.
- JSW Steel gains after good production figures.
- Ashok Leyland gains after reducing stake in IndusInd Bank.
- IT shares decline after weak TCS outlook.
Read detail analysis report here:- http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/19th_March_equity_closing_update.pdf