Volatility ruled the roost in late trade as key benchmark indices sink in negative zone only to recover later. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, settled with small losses while the 50-unit CNX Nifty settled with small gains. The Sensex was down 0.27points, off 37.15 points from the day’s high and up 125.94 points from the day’s low. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was negative.
1) SBBJ gains on attractive dividend.
2) PGCIL gains after acquisition of Unchahar Transmission.
3) SKS Microfinance gains after securitization deal.
4) PSU OMCs in demand on strong rupee.
5) Arvind jumps on forming Indian JV with PVH Corp.
6) REC gains after transferring stake in UTL to PGCIL.
7) TCS gains after winning new contract.
8) FTIL jumps after paring stake in IEX.
9) Fertilizers stocks in demand.
Read detail analysis report:- http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/25th_March_equity_closing_update.pdf