Volatility ruled the roost in late trade as the key benchmark indices regained positive zone after erasing entire gains to hit intraday low in negative zone in mid-afternoon trade. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was negative. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex closed up by 40.09 points or 0.18%, up 75.07 points from the day’s low and off 76.45 points from the day’s high.
Who Moved and Why
1) Shriram City gains after foreign brokerage initiates coverage.
2) Sintex Industries gallops on plan to divest stake in unit.
3) Dewan Housing Finance gains after block deals.
4) Suven Life Sciences gains after securing two product patents.
5) Educomp Solutions jumps after final approval of debt restructuring.
6) RPower gains after a large block deal.
7) Oberoi Realty jumps after winning Tata Steel Mumbai land.
Read detail analysis report here:- http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/26th_March_equity_closing_update.pdf