Key benchmark indices edged higher in choppy trade, with investor sentiment boosted by firm Asian and European stocks. The market sentiment was also boosted by provisional data showing that foreign institutional investors (FIIs) remained net buyers of Indian stocks on Monday, 31 March 2014. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, close up by 60.17 points or 0.27%, up close to 150 points from the day’s low and off about 40 points from the day’s high. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was positive.
Who Moved and Why
1) Educomp Solutions hits the roof on acquisition buzz.
2) M&M gains after strong tractor sales in March.
3) TVS Motor gains after strong sales in March.
4) Natco Pharma slumps as US SC agrees to hear Teva appeal.
5) Maruti Suzuki slips after weak sales in March.
6) Most banks decline after RBI’s status quo on interest rates.
7) KEC International jumps after land deal.
8) PSU OMCs slide after reducing petrol price.
9) Kalpatru Power Jumps after winning new.
10) Tata Motors, HCL top FY13 profits in just 9 months!
Read detail analysis report here: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/01_apr_Daily__Market_Review_Equity_Bell.pdf