Key benchmark indices edged higher as gains in European and Asian stocks boosted sentiment on the domestic bourses. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, close up by 105.05 points or 0.47%, up about 77 points from the day’s low and off close to 38 points from the day’s high. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was strong. The BSE Small-Cap and BSE Mid-Cap indices were up more than 1.46 % each. Both these indices outperformed the Sensex.
Who Moved and Why
1) Aurobindo Pharma hits record high.
2) Sharon Bio-Medicine gains after expansion of facilities.
3) Colgate-Palmolive drops ex-dividend.
4) RIL gains on large financial aid from EDC.
5) Ashoka Buildcon surges as subsidiary receives fourth tranche of investment.
6) IL&FS Engineering jumps after bagging construction order in Gurgaon.
7) JSW Steel gains on good steel consumption outlook.
8) Ashok Leyland gains after month-on-month surge in March sales.
Read detail analysis report here: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/02_apr_Daily__Market_Review_Equity_Bell.pdf