Key benchmark indices edged lower as investors turned cautious ahead of beginning of the 9-phase Lok Sabha elections on Monday, 7 April 2014. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, close down by 149.57 points or 0.66%, off close to 198 points from the day’s high. Capital goods shares extended Thursday’s losses. Realty stocks edged higher on renewed buying. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was positive.
1) Steel Strips Wheels surges after securing patent for disc forming process.
2) Sugar stocks rally on reports of spike in sugar prices.
3) SRF gains after commissioning of projects at Dahej chemical complex.
4) Natco Pharma jumps after US PTO rejects Teva’s patent reissue application.
5) Sobha Developers gains on positive outlook for FY 2015.
6) Adani Power gains after becoming India’s largest private power producer.
Read detail analysis report: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/4april_Daily__Market_Review_Equity_Bell%20%282%29.pdf