The market ended listless trading on a flat note. The Sensex was down 44.45 points at 25201.80. The Nifty ended at 7540.70, down 17.50 points. Banks recovered too with the top lenders like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and State Bank of India falling around 0.6 percent. However, heavyweights like Infosys, ITC and HDFC extended gains, rising 1.65 percent, 0.9 percent and 0.6 percent, respectively.
Who Moved and Why
1) ABNL inches up after resuming production at a plant.
2) Man infra construction extends recent gains.
3) Rail stocks in demand on FDI buzz.
4) Maruti Suzuki drops amid volatility.
5) Zee Group shares gain as Taj Television to distribute Zee, Turner channels.
6) Hanung Toys jumps on approval of CDR package.
7) GMR Infra gains after favorable verdict from a tribunal.
8) Unitech recovers after recent slide.
9) Crompton Greaves gains on buzz of putting Mumbai land parcel for sale.
Read detail analysis report here: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/19_june_equity_closing_update.pdf