Nifty ends above 7550, Sensex strong; Sun Pharma, Infy drag the market records all time high volumes today, crossing the previous peak of Rs 5.33 lakh crore. What is unusual about today’s volumes is that for the first time BSE F&O turnover is higher than the NSE’s. In fact F&O turnover on the BSE today accounts for nearly 60 percent of overall turnover.
Who Moved and Why
1) NBCC jumps on receiving Navratna status.
2) Aviation stocks take off on decline in crude oil prices.
3) Jubilant Foodworks jumps after brokerage upgrade.
4) Shreyas Shipping gains after taking delivery of vessel.
5) PSU OMCs jumps as crude declines.
6) Havells India gains on stock split plan.
7) Adani Ports gains after completing acquisition of Dhamra Port.
8) PGCIL gains after board OKs investments.
9) Bajaj Hindusthan jumps after repayment of FCCBs on due date.
Read detail analysis report here:- http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/24_june_equity_closing_update.pdf