A mutual fund is a professionally managed collective investment scheme that pools money from many investors for the purpose of investing in securities such as stocks, bonds, money market instruments and similar assets.
- Professionally managed and transparent
- Optimization of returns to suit goals
- Well diversified portfolio
- Convenient and flexible
- Anytime liquidity to investors
Planning for Retirement
Mutual fund houses are a good option for investors who are looking to plan for their golden years.
An individual, during his per-retirement years should set clear goals (as early as possible), which must be translated into numbers.
Retirement goals for long and happy life can be easily achieved if savings are mutual funds.
Power of Systematic Investments (SIP)
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is a smart financial planning tool that helps you to create wealth, by investing small sums of money every month.
- Averaging of investments reduce risks.
- Can be started with small amounts.
- Timing on long term basis optimized.
- Long term goals are easily achievable.
Magic of Compounding
INR 10,000/-invested every month for 10 years at 12% compound interest rate becomes INR 23,23,390.76/-.
INR 25000/-invested monthly for 10 years become INR 58,08,476.91/-.
You can use long term investments to achieve financial goals, such as becoming a millionaire, retiring comfortably, or being financially independent.
- A 27 year’s old trusted brand
- Professional & unbiased advice
- Single platform for all mutual fund schemes available in India
- Fully secured online transactions directly with mutual funds
- Allows you to manage your Investments and savings confidently
For more information please call us 1800110444 or visit: http://www.rrfinance.in