Volatility ruled the roost in late trade as the key benchmark indices extended gains to strike intraday high only to pare some gains later. Reliance Industries gained in volatile trade. FMCG stocks gained on renewed buying. Index heavyweight and cigarette major ITC extended surged in late trade. FMCG giant Hindustan Unilever hit a record high on high volume. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was positive. The BSE Sensex closed 233.08 points up at 19410.84 & The CNX Nifty closed 66.05 points up at 19410.84. Indian Rupee was 0.09% strong against USD.
Who Moved and Why
- Gitanjali Gems slumps 65% in 12 sessions
- Bank of India rebounds from 52-week low
- UCO Bank jumps on bargain hunting
- Hindustan Copper off 11.3% in 3 days
- Volumes jump at Akzo Nobel India counter
- Reliance ADA Group stocks in demand
- Sobha Developers builds on good sales in Q1
- Gammon India jumps on buzz CDR almost approved
- Apollo Hospitals recovers after 3-day 9.1% slide
- ACC, Ambuja Cements build on merger buzz
- L&T gains after setting record date for bonus issue
For more information please visit: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/4th_july_equity_closing_update.pdf
Also find information about stock market, stock brokers, share market, share brokers, equity brokers, mutual funds, fixed income, fixed deposits, company fixed deposits, life insurance plans in India, tax saving schemes, commodity brokers and equity shares.
Please visit:- http://www.rrfinance.com