Key benchmark indices edged higher in choppy trade, with the market sentiment boosted by data showing that foreign institutional investors (FIIs) made substantial purchases of Indian stocks on Friday, 28 March 2014. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, close up 46.30 points or 0.21%, up about 130 points from the day’s low and off close to 80 points from the day’s high. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market was strong. The BSE Mid-Cap and Small-Cap indices gained more than 1% each, with both these indices outperforming the Sensex.
Who Moved and Why
1) Emami Paper gains after allotment of preference shares to promoters.
2) Bhel recovers after winning new order.
3) Tata Motors gains on price hike buzz.
4) Jain Irrigation gains on buzz it may sell stake in food processing unit.
5) Suzlon Energy jumps on buzz it may list German arm on LSE.
6) L&T gains after winning new orders.
7) GMR Infra jumps after unit files for IPO.
Read detail analysis report here: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/31_march_Daily__Market_Review_Equity_Bell.pdf