Volatility continued in late trade as the key benchmark indices hovered in negative zone. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, close down 78.86 points or 0.32%, up 110 points from the day’s low and off 140.37 points from the day’s high. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market was strong. The BSE Small-Cap index was up close to 2%. The BSE Mid-Cap index was up close to 1.5%.
Who Moved and Why
1) NIIT spurts after strong Q4 earnings.
2) Readymade Steel gains after winning orders.
3) M&M declines on plan to stop production for 3 days.
4) Sun Pharma slips after Karkhadi unit gets warning letter from USFDA.
5) MRPL surges after turnaround Q4 results.
6) Essar Oil spurts after robust Q4 results.
7) VIP Industries jumps after strong Q4 results.
8) Gati gains on foreign fund buying.
Read detail analysis report here: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/21_may_equity_closing_update.pdf
Read more articles here:- http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/results-boardroom/see-sales-jumpfy15-op-leverage-to-boost-margins-niit_1090323.html
Key benchmark indices edged higher in choppy trade, with investor sentiment boosted by firm Asian and European stocks. The market sentiment was also boosted by provisional data showing that foreign institutional investors (FIIs) remained net buyers of Indian stocks on Monday, 31 March 2014. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, close up by 60.17 points or 0.27%, up close to 150 points from the day’s low and off about 40 points from the day’s high. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was positive.
Technical Overview of NIFTY Index
Who Moved and Why
1) Educomp Solutions hits the roof on acquisition buzz.
2) M&M gains after strong tractor sales in March.
3) TVS Motor gains after strong sales in March.
4) Natco Pharma slumps as US SC agrees to hear Teva appeal.
5) Maruti Suzuki slips after weak sales in March.
6) Most banks decline after RBI’s status quo on interest rates.
7) KEC International jumps after land deal.
8) PSU OMCs slide after reducing petrol price.
9) Kalpatru Power Jumps after winning new.
10) Tata Motors, HCL top FY13 profits in just 9 months!
Read detail analysis report here: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/01_apr_Daily__Market_Review_Equity_Bell.pdf
Key benchmark indices surged in late trade after witnessing a bout of volatility in mid-afternoon trade. Easing of inflation based on the wholesale price index to 8-month low of 5.05% in January 2014, strong response to the telecom spectrum auction which will help the government achieve its fiscal deficit target of 4.8% of gross domestic product for the year ending 31 March 2014 boosted sentiment as the 50-unit CNX Nifty regained the psychological 6,000 level after falling below that level in intraday trade. Gains in Asian and European stocks also underpinned sentiment on the domestic bourses. The BSE Sensex closed at 20374.29 and 180.94 point up.
Economy of India
Who Moved and Why
- Hanung Toys slumps after reporting net loss in Q3.
- M&M cuts losses after decent Q3 numbers.
- SBI slips after weak Q3 earnings
- United Spirits drops after poor Q3 outcome.
- Select stocks drop ex-dividend.
- Amtek Auto jumps after strong quarterly earnings.
- Telecom stocks gain after spectrum auction concludes.
- ONGC drops amid volatility after Q3 results.
- Future Retail spurts on turnaround in December quarter.
- IOC drops after reverse turnaround in Q3.
Read full story here: – http://goo.gl/YuAvq7
Indian Economy :- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_India