Volatility continued in late trade as the key benchmark indices hovered in negative zone. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, close down 78.86 points or 0.32%, up 110 points from the day’s low and off 140.37 points from the day’s high. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market was strong. The BSE Small-Cap index was up close to 2%. The BSE Mid-Cap index was up close to 1.5%.
Who Moved and Why
1) NIIT spurts after strong Q4 earnings.
2) Readymade Steel gains after winning orders.
3) M&M declines on plan to stop production for 3 days.
4) Sun Pharma slips after Karkhadi unit gets warning letter from USFDA.
5) MRPL surges after turnaround Q4 results.
6) Essar Oil spurts after robust Q4 results.
7) VIP Industries jumps after strong Q4 results.
8) Gati gains on foreign fund buying.
Read detail analysis report here: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/21_may_equity_closing_update.pdf