Key benchmark indices provisionally settled almost unchanged for the day ahead of commentary about monetary policy from the US Federal Reserve later in the global day. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, closed at 21832.86 and 0.25 point up, off close to 62 points from the day’s high and up about 48 points from the day’s low. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market was positive.
Who Moved and Why
- SBBJ vaults as board to consider interim dividend.
- PSU OMCs gain after diesel under-recovery declines.
- Volumes jump at Rasoi counter.
- Coal India slips in volatile trade after bulk deal.
- Polaris surges 21.57% in two days as board approves demerger of products biz.
- JSW Steel gains after good production figures.
- Ashok Leyland gains after reducing stake in IndusInd Bank.
- IT shares decline after weak TCS outlook.
Read detail analysis report here:- http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/19th_March_equity_closing_update.pdf
The Nifty on Friday reclaimed the 6,000 level for the first time since June 3, 2013 and the Sensex rallied 282.41 points closing at 1-1/2 month high on the back of sharp spike in index heavyweight Infosys. The narrowing down of trade deficit data in June also boosted sentiment. The 50 – share Nifty index ended at 6,009, up 73.90 points or 1.25 per cent. It touched a high of 6,019 and a low of 5,951.15 in trade today.
Who Moved and Why
- Sintex Industries slips after weak Q1 results.
- Reliance Capital inches up on good performance of general insurance unit in Q1.
- Elder Pharma jumps on board’s nod for business restructuring.
- Pipavav Defence jumps after MoD lifts hold on JV with
- Mazagon Dock.
- JSW Energy drops ex-dividend.
- Infosys spurts after retaining dollar revenue guidance.
- Tata Motors inches up as JLR reports decent sales in June
For detail analysis report please visit: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/12th_july_equity_closing_update.pdf
Also find more news and updates about stock market, SENSEX, NIFTY, share market visit:- https://www.rrfinance.com/Reserch/ResearchHome.aspx
Stock Brokers – Fixed Deposits