High volatility was witnessed as key benchmark indices regained strength soon after trimming intraday gains in mid-afternoon trade. The market was volatile as traders rolled over positions in the futures & options (F&O) segment from the near month November 2013 series to December 2013 series. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market, was positive. Gains in Asian and European stocks underpinned sentiment on the domestic bourses. Asian and European stocks rose after US employment and consumer confidence reports boosted optimism in the world’s largest economy. The BSE Sensex closed at 6091.85 and 34.75 point up.
Who Moved and Why
1) Gujarat NRE Coke spurts after multiple block deals.
2) Bank of Baroda turns volatile as board to consider preferential share allotment.
3) Dr Reddy’s Labs gains on likely boost in Toprol sales.
4) Nestle India drops as overseas parent says no plan to hike stake.
5) Godrej Consumer Products surges after block deals.
6) M&M gains ahead of press conference.
7) Edelweiss Financial gains over 4% in two sessions.
8) Eicher Motors spurts nearly 11% in three sessions.
Read detail analysis report here: – http://rrfinance.com/Reserch/Pdf/07-July/DMR/28th_Nov_equity_closing_update.pdf