What is an ELSS?
This is an equity diversified fund and investors enjoy both the benefits of capital appreciation, as well as tax benefits. An ELSS – Equity Linked Savings Scheme is like a Diversified Equity Fund. It is a type of mutual fund that qualifies for tax exemption under section 80C.
ELSS is an equity oriented mutual fund scheme in which the majority corpus (about 80-100%) is invested in equities. As the allocation is done in equity which are considered as high return assets, the primary aim of such funds is capital appreciation. It has a 3 year lock in period.
Advantages of Mutual Fund ELSS Schemes over other tax saving instruments
1- Income Tax Benefit under section 80 C.
2- Bright Chances of much Higher Returns.
3- Bright chances of Tax free Dividends.
4- Returns are fully exempted from Tax.
5- Relatively shorter lockin period of 3 years.
6- Dividends are Tax Free.
For more information please visit:- http://www.rrfinance.com/Maillers/elss_oct301.html
Crude oil has dropped to its 4-year low, and the trend is still downward. We are mentioning here the main factors driving down the oil prices –
Jump in US Oil Production: US oil production has jumped by over 70% since 2008 which has caused a huge supply glut in markets forcing prices downward.
Lower Demand: Europe, Japan, and much of the developing world is facing slowing of economies leading to lower oil demand.
No Production Cut by Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia is maintaining the same oil production level in spite of a fall in demand and prices; this has added further pressure on oil prices.
Falling oil prices are strongly favorable to India. We recommend investments in equity mutual funds at every correction.
Resource by:- https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20141017110620-247646391-oil-why-prices-are-falling
RR Investor offers you to Protect Your Investment by investing in HDFC Capital Protection Oriented Fund Series-III
- A close-ended capital protection oriented income scheme with tenure of 1100 days.
- The Scheme will have a portfolio mix of highest rated debt and money market instruments along with exposure to equities and equity-related instruments.
- The portfolio of the Scheme will be structured in a manner to protect your original investment with a potential for capital appreciation overthe tenure of this scheme. So, consider investing.Investment Objective/Strategy
The Scheme seeks to generate returns by investing in a portfolio of debt and money market instruments which mature on or before the date of maturity of the Scheme. The Scheme also seeks to invest a portion of the portfolio in equity and equity related instruments to achieve capital appreciation.
There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realised. Nearly 84%-89% of the portfolio shall be invested in highest rated Debt and Money Market instruments which are targeted to reach 100% of the original investment over the tenure of the Scheme.
The balance investment in equity portion of the portfolio will seek to provide the upside over the original investment.
For more information please call 01123636363 or dial tollfree 1800110444 or visit:- http://www.rrfinance.com/Maillers/hdfc_mutual_fund_series_3.html
A mutual fund is a professionally managed collective investment scheme that pools money from many investors for the purpose of investing in securities such as stocks, bonds, money market instruments and similar assets.
- Professionally managed and transparent
- Optimization of returns to suit goals
- Well diversified portfolio
- Convenient and flexible
- Anytime liquidity to investors
Planning for Retirement
Mutual fund houses are a good option for investors who are looking to plan for their golden years.
An individual, during his per-retirement years should set clear goals (as early as possible), which must be translated into numbers.
Retirement goals for long and happy life can be easily achieved if savings are mutual funds.
Power of Systematic Investments (SIP)
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is a smart financial planning tool that helps you to create wealth, by investing small sums of money every month.
- Averaging of investments reduce risks.
- Can be started with small amounts.
- Timing on long term basis optimized.
- Long term goals are easily achievable.
Magic of Compounding
INR 10,000/-invested every month for 10 years at 12% compound interest rate becomes INR 23,23,390.76/-.
INR 25000/-invested monthly for 10 years become INR 58,08,476.91/-.
You can use long term investments to achieve financial goals, such as becoming a millionaire, retiring comfortably, or being financially independent.
- A 27 year’s old trusted brand
- Professional & unbiased advice
- Single platform for all mutual fund schemes available in India
- Fully secured online transactions directly with mutual funds
- Allows you to manage your Investments and savings confidently
For more information please call us 1800110444 or visit: http://www.rrfinance.in
Avail interest up to 11.75% with public issue of SREI secured NCDs, Public Issue of SREI infrastructure finance ltd Secured redeemable NCD.
1) Base issue size of Rs. 250 Crore, with an option to retain over subscription of Rs. 1250 Crore, aggregating to a total of Rs. 1500 Crore.
2) Minimum application is RS. 10,000/- (10 NCDs) & in multiple of Rs. 1000/- thereafter across all Series.
3) Allotment will be on first come first serve basis.
4) Rating of the issue is CARE AA- (Double A Minus)’ by CARE & ‘BWR AA (BWR Double A)’by “BRICKWORK”
5) NCDs will be offered for the tenure of 2, 3 & 5 Years.
For more information please visit:- http://www.rrfinance.com/Fixed_Income/BondDebentures.aspx